Mack Trucks will be hitting the road with a fleet of new vehicles in early February for the “Built for Australia” national tour.??
The Metro-Liner, Granite, Trident, Super-Liner and Titan will all be taking to the streets in cities and towns across the country painted in colours that reflect the Australian landscape and “the pride Mack has in being able to offer high quality locally engineered and manufactured vehicles.??
“The new Mack Trucks offer more power and torque, improved fuel economy and longer service intervals to deliver vehicles that set a new benchmark for American trucks in Australia,” says Dean Bestwick, General Manager of Mack Trucks.
??”In addition to stronger, cooler running engines, Mack Trucks is extremely excited to introduce its home grown mDRIVE. This pure bred automated manual transmission has been designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with the new MP8 SCR engine in order to create a highly efficient, powerful driveline, with customised software that can provide application excellence in construction or on road environments.??”
The combination of MP8, mDRIVE and Mack steer and drive axles is supposed to provide operators with peace of mind, ensuring durability and reliability.?? The “Built for Australia” 2011 Cavalcade will visit the following Mack Truck dealerships:
• Mack Trucks Sydney 8-12 February
• CMV Albury 15 February
• CMV Laverton 21 February
• CMV Gippsland 23 – 24 February
• CMV Dandenong 25 – 27 February
• Webster Trucks, Tas 3 – 5 March
• VCV Newcastle 9 – 12 March
• VCV Brisbane 16 – 20 March
• VCV Rockhampton 23 – 25 March
• Crokers Truck Centre, Mackay 26 – 28 March
• VCV Townsville 30 March – 3 April
• VCV Darwin 29 March – 10 April
• South Central Trucks, Adelaide 23 – 29 May